I ONCE CUT MY ARM,
AND THE NBA DRIBBLED OUT
2012-2013 REGULAR SEASON
2011-2012 REGULAR SEASON
(these aren't all basketball specific)
One of my best friends is a Wu-Tang head. We spent many a night together in college mimicking the onomatopoeia clap-trap of ODB and the rest of the Staten Island crew while blazing blunts and laughing at Redman’s MTV Cribs episode [please note Redman is NOT in the Wu-Tang]. Unfortunately for me, my friend is busy devising solar-powered instrumentation around Africa and Europe to facilitate potable water. He is not in the U.S., but we talk frequently via email and on the occasional phone call when he can afford the long-distance charges. He has a PhD, but he might as well have a second PhD in Wu-Tang. Recently, he sent me an email that blew my mind because I thought I had seen every Lin pun on record. To wit:
ShaoLIN shadowboxing, and the Wu-Tang sword style.
If what you say is true, the ShaoLIN and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous. Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?
So, to commemorate his email, here is a little Wu-Tang music, and a couple Lin articles I’ve enjoyed today.
- Beckly Mason on playing pick-up ball with Lin for HoopSpeak.
- Eric Maroun goes LINside the Numbers at Hardwood Paroxysm.
I miss my buddy a lot, but he’s doing amazing work.
- persistblog likes this
- idgafkc reblogged this from fuckyeanba
- pictorialpuzzle likes this
- oscarpaii likes this
- purerythe reblogged this from fuckyeanba
- wearejaded likes this
- vandals-in-cardigans reblogged this from fuckyeanba and added:
- fatalisms likes this
- pppppppppp likes this
- ky0kon reblogged this from fuckyeanba and added:
- beyondintellect reblogged this from fuckyeanba
- catfacemeow likes this
- qornelius likes this
- infrd likes this
- kageofspades reblogged this from fuckyeanba
- filipinohippy likes this
- itsthelifeof-hendrix reblogged this from fuckyeanba
- fuckyeanba posted this