Scores from last night:
The I’m on my 4th hour with Time Warner edition.
Some weirdness last night in the NBA. The Celtics lost to the Hawks with Joe Johnson dropping 30; Memphis almost lost to Charlotte, which is the same as losing to them (this Bobcats franchise is more disorganized than an MJ NCAA prop bet in late March). Cleveland handled the Knicks as Stoudemire returned to the lineup. When are Knicks fans going to get some extended happiness? The Lakers—WITH KOBE—got blown out by San Antonio. Aside from that, it was business as usual as we look towards the final 5 days of the regular season. OKC handled Sacramento, and Dallas is rounding into form (just in time) beating Golden State with a late run at home.
Home teams in CAPS.
- ATLANTA HAWKS 97 - Boston Celtics 92
- Memphis Grizzlies 85 - CHARLOTTE BOBCATS 80
- CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 98 - New York Knicks 90
- DALLAS MAVERICKS 104 - Golden State Warriors 94
- SAN ANTONIO SPURS 121 - Los Angeles Lakers 97
- Oklahoma City Thunder 102 - SACRAMENTO KINGS 93